Managed to get out during some well needed escape time, and on that, and to break us into future munros, we agreed to head up Ben Lomond.
We were not disappointed:
- To the nice couple that ran out of water but isotonics helped them along to the end (Hope you both enjoyed a well deserved cool scottish beer as discussed !!!)
- The nice couple that just done the NC500 and stopped of near Loch Lomond for the last couple of days (think your in one here, your were phoning your mum while the drone was busy 😀 )
- The nice couple and their dog “Mushroom” what a cracker! – hope the mobile images turned out ok !!
- The wee lass that got so far and wanted to give up, hope you liked the “sherbet lemon” 🙂 <3
- The elderly gentleman and his grandson that never even broke swet 🙂 – wish i had that young energy again !! well done to you both !!
- To the gentleman with the Mavic min, sorry, forgot your name, the litlle fella’s video must of been great !! – hope your camping has went well and your enjoying your time out